CALL 02 9477 3459


Frequently asked Questions

Our very capable office managers Trina and Kara are always happy to answer your questions and assist in any way.

Do I need a doctors referral?

A referral from your doctor is not necessary for treatment. You may be able to claim a rebate from your private health fund.

Do you have HICAPS?

Yes, you are able to claim a rebate from your health fund via the HICAPS system if you bring your current health fund card and have extras cover that includes physiotherapy.

Do you treat workers compensation?

Yes we are able to treat Work Cover patients as long as you have a doctors Work Cover certificate indicating referral to physiotherapy and your insurer has accepted liability. Any questions, please call reception.

Do you treat Compulsory Third Party
accident injuries?

Yes, if you have a doctors referral indicating that the injury is a result of a car accident and have submitted an Motor Accident Authority accident notification form to your insurer.

Enhanced Primary Care Scheme

Medicare now gives a rebate for a limited amount of physiotherapy for certain people if they have chronic medical conditions. Your GP may deem you eligible and complete the necessary paperwork. This will entitle you up to 5 visits per year on this scheme.